Photobucket Photobucket
Kaidankai Radio
Maia's My Diary Kaidankai Paranormal Page My Blog Shop
My experience, literary works and art. Ghost Stories and every thing Paranormal. Selling accessories and other stuffs.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Ghostly Encounter of my friend

I got this friend who can see ghost (meaning she have 阴阳眼) and she seem to have abit too many encounters.
These stories are taken from her forum so all are in first person view.

  1. This encounter happens when I used to studied in NAFA(NanYang Acandemy Of Fine Arts) back in 1999 - 2000, I remember going to the campus in Middle Raod to have my poultry class.

    It's just happens on this nice cloudy afternoon, I'm not sure what's with me, usually when I go to that campus for my class, I will just walk straight to the to the clay room and start doing my work but this particular afternoon, I donno what's wrong with me, I stop at the lobby, standing right at the center of the campus and look up at the 3rd floor, there is this lady in white with long hair, she keep looking back and was running at the same time, I'm not sure what is she looking at or why is she looking back but I can tell for sure it's not something nice, should be quite scary I guess.... but as I was looking at her and wonder bout he action, she suddenly stop and look to her left, I'm not sure what she see or what is happening to her, she then started climbing over the wall and she jumped...

    (Oh my god... I'm not prepared for this.... What am I gonna do?)

    She is coming down near to me... I really donno how to describe.... It was as if she is jumping on me but when it's about... to reach me, I'm not too sure if it's at the the middle of 2nd floor or in between 1st floor and 2nd floor, she just vanish... Vanish above me.... I was stunned and not sure of myself... My mind went blank, my body was cold as steel.... I'm not sure... Till a while later my frns came over and called me I was then back to conscious...

    Well i't not my 1st time seeing ''em' but some how falling towards me isn't what i've seen before and it's the 1st time in my whole life. Maybe she had always been there or maybe she is trying to let me see her so I could help her or maybe It's her faith to be 'kept' repeating in that cycle, none of us know...

    But eversince that time when ever I go to Middle road campus, I'll purposely look up to see if she is still there... but later on I got tired of it, always seeing her running and looking back and jump... the same cycle keep repeating to her.....

  2. Ok here's a short one... Also in NAFA....

    I remember it was on my mid year assessment day, 18th May1999, after I displayed all my designs in the class room Rm10-03, due to my hands are dirty, so I went to the toilet to wash my hands.. As you all know 'wo hen ai mei', plus gotta do presentation for assessment , so after washing hands, I start looking at the mirror and comb my hair.. (NO I didn't see ''em' in the mirror, don't think too much it's not like movies, btw u can't see them in mirrors.) so I turn to my left to look at the mirror but at the corner of my eyes I saw a head above the wall of the 1st cabin of the toilet. I also donno what got into me I walk to the other side of the wall and looked up..

    There isn't any head resting on the wall neither is it my friends playing tricks on me... So I walked back again to the same spot and continue combing my hair... But that was not all, I can still see the head at the corner of my eyes, right at the same spot. To my surprise, I actually repeat the same action 3 times to verify -.-llll (Don't ask if i'm scared, now thinking back yes but at that moment I donno) Later I then realize maybe she also saw me...

    I then just stop combing my hair and walk out of the toilet and turn back my full body looking very fierce at her... (not sure what got into me... maybe she just need help... but... too bad...) and her head disappeared... I then turn back and walk towards my classroom/

    Some must be thinking.... Why is this girl like that... not afraid that they may harm you... Well honestly most of my encounters i wasn't thinking much.. or maybe I should say it's me character, I usually don't think much at that particular moment unless decisions are to be taken...

    Oh ya forgot to tell you all which campus this was at... Ok this is the campus at Selegie Road, it's the Design Block, the one at Middle Road is Fine Arts Block, it's at level 10 toilet. I remember that day my school lift spoil I have to carry a carton of my works up the stairs to level 10 Ah....... my carton is big de lor coz inside got 3 A2 size work, 6 A3 size and 15 A4 size, all mounted on mounting board. Carry till want to die plus wearing heels...

  3. This happens when I used to work in this call-centre few years back... We have to do 24 hr rotating shifts ans my best shift hours was 2330 to 0730 of coz we does have breaks, 1 hr break.

    Why do i prefer this shift, well coz Technical help desk not much calls during that time. (ppl I know u all must be thinking ghost on the phone but no... it's not... on computer screen? no... also not.. read on k...) So this night it's just a normal night, though I just start working in this company for 1 week, that night was my 1st night shift.

    There were three of us doing night shifts, so I thought it's same as day time just answers calls, do records and reports for the calls... so there isn't much calls i logon line to play games as i wait for calls to come in. I just continue playing then my colleague ask me, tonight only 3 of us doing technical support so hopefully not much ppl call and no technical short circuit so we can just let time pass.. So time passes very slowly.... I tends to feel hungry and so I've decided to go to the pantry to get some food and see if what tibits are there in the vending machine.. so I asked my colleagues if they need anytthing they strongly shanke their heads and said no..

    So I just stood up, put myself on break mode so that if there's any calls it won't go to me.

    I slowly grab my mug, wear my heels and walked to the door, the pantry is at the other side of my office, so I have to walk through this long walkway in-order to get there, in the walk way, on the left is out main fron't door, the front door is two big glass door. so I just walk slowly towards the pantry, suddenly my legs become soft and i just fall down, as the office was quiet, my colleagues could hear and rush out to see, he see me sitting on the floor, he came over and help me up. "Are you alright?" I then looked up he isn't my colleague... He must be from the other department. So I just say "I'm alright, thanks" he helped me to to the pantry.

    I got my tibits and hot cocoa, he was so nice to help me carry my stuff (though it isn't heavy at all, but still very kind of him to do so) so we went in and put my stuff down and I need to go to the ladies (since I'm on my 30 mins break so don't waste) so he went back to his department and I went to the toilet, when I was in the cabin, i heard foot steps outside, so there must be someone outside. so I came out and wash my hands, noone was outside and so they should be in the cabin i suppose, as I washes my face, when I looked up a lady was behind me.. She shocked me... So I just smile and turn to walk out, then the lady said, "Excuse me." I turned back to look at her and said, " Yes?" She said," Please beware of that guy, Scott, he isn't what you think you can handle." I was pazzled aand so I said, " I don't really know him anyway, just now it was nice of him to help me, that's all" so she smile and we just went out together and i went back to my seat.

    I login my machine put myself back online, then start enjoying my tibits and drinks... while I was happily enjoying my tibits, Scott came over and we had a short chat and so he is working in the other department, while talking to him, time seems to pass very fast, it's finally 0700, i'll be knocking of soon, So he also decide to go back to his place, then I start packing my stuffand the gal i met in the toilet came to me and say, " Y won't u listen to me, he is up to no good." so I just knodded my head and said, " I'll take note, not to worry k, this is an office, me and him will only be just office colleagues nothing much." So she went off and i contiunue packing my stuff and ready to go home.

    Finally reach home and slept the whole day through, Scott is also doing night shift this week so I was like a little bit kin, expecting to see him as I go to work each night... He seems to understand girls very well and seems to know what we actually expected to be treated by guys, it seems like as if he can hear or read my mind..... Finally my night shift is over, this 2 days will be my off days, hoping he will call me out but... no sign... so I just went out with my friends and think maybe we're just using each other to kill time...

    Today is Wednesday, my 1st morning shift 0830 to 1730, so I went to work and hoping to see him, maybe he is also working the morning or day shift. So I am a little bit kin to see him... So I went to work, get my sutuff from the locker and I met that gal again, she smile and said, "Lucky you took my advise, and everything is within office." I was puzzled and looked at her and just smile. I then went to my seat and set up my stuff and sit at my usual seat. my two colleague who worked with me last week as shocked to see me and the asked me, " Are you alright? Did anything happened during your off day." So I was again puzzled by my coplleagues, they then told me, " Last week you've been acting weird, you talked to mid air when you fall, at your seat and you talked to mid air on ur way back from the ladies and so are the other nights.. even just now at the locker......" He went on telling me about what the two of them saw last week... I'm shocked and I couldn't go on listening... I just sat there shocked and my face turn pale and hands turn cold, I ain't got any strength to stand nor even breath... ( I wasn't exaggerating, it's reeally how I feel) I've no idea how long I've sat there shocked but my colleagues are worried and many got me oilment, some gave me sweets and some rub my hands and some rubbed my head, it was a mess and I wasn't sure what heppened at that moment I just freak out and just totally went blank...

  4. This actually happens just 2 years ago....

    As usual, i worked here during my week ends coz no school. I'm working from 1530 to 2330, usually closing time for this place is 2230, but we have to check stock and organize the place so we heve to knock off at 2330.

    As we clear the the place , our supervisor start scolding us to be fast, and we were wondering why she is usually very patient person, she was never so fierce to us before. I didn['t look at her and continue clearing my stuff and all my colleagues are busy doing too then suddenly our supevisor start scolding us again, y are we so slow this time many of us looked up and I saw this white, weird looking thing behind her and so I thought it's just my eyes playing trick on me or maybe it's just because i'm always having blood rush whenever i look up too fast or stand up suddenly. so I continue doing my stuff.

    Finally after some times we finished this section and suppose to go to the men's section and to our surprised it's very neat and I looked again behind our supevesoir the white patch is still moving around behind her, I'm not sure if they sees it abut i did and i believes my supervisor feels it that is why she suddenly become so 'angry' and wants us to go faster. So our supevesoir told us to go off and come in early the next moring to clear up the rest as there's too much for us to do, (the fact is too scary for us to stay.) so we went off everyone changed quickly, and noone dare speack a word about it and we went seperate ways.

    On this very morning, it isn't our shift so but according to our supervisor, she mangage to get us swapped with the moring shift, so that we can clear up the rest. Finally reached work place changed to my uniform and so were the rest, we walked in and to our surprize, the place is so neat and we couldn't believe that it was still half undone yest.... We were puzzled, even my supervisor and I am puzzled too....


    True or not it's for u to believe... this is what i see all the stories are real from what i sees, to believe or not to believe is up to u.


  5. This is really recent encounter.. in my current office..... (juz got job)

    Last thursday ganna stay late in office... So it was about 2330hr, two colleagues of mine asked me along to go for smoke so I won't be alone in the office, so we went to the staircase outside the office to smoke..

    We chatted awhile and suddenly we heard our office door bang, so we opened the starcase door to look at our company door, as it's a digital lock door, we must key in the pin in-order to open and at this hour there shouldn't be anyone who will come back to office, so we just stre at the door and it begin to bang louder, I saw 'him' banging and one of my colleague AG asked what's wrong with the door? I just shagged my shoulders and shake my head, but KH (the other colleague) just tell us to wait there and not go near the door. He went downstairs and came back with a bowl of rice, and placed at the side of the door and he whispered some words (too soft cannot hear) and the bang immediately. AG looked shocked but I can see 'him' going near the rice. AG kept asking what happened. KH only said," don't ask... and go pack ur bags, lets go off... So we went off and leave the rice there...
  6. This happens few years back that I almost forgot, till lately when I was on my way home, due to working late, that night I took a cab home at about 2am, I was very tired but still clear of mind, when I got on the cab, I told the uncle the destination and I start looking around and I suddenly had a Dejavu.....

    This happens in 1999 when I was still studying in NAFA... It's already 0045, My projects are finally done and so I got on a cab and the minute I got on I told the uncle my destination, as I was trying to pickle the safety belt, the cab uncle was complaining about how bad his business was and the whole night he has no passengers at all, cursing that he must have bump into ghost making his business bad and no earings. So I looked up to look at the uncle and to my surprize, from his rear mirror I saw a gal on my left, I was shocked and I told the uncle, " Uncle maybe it's not the right time yet leh, see now you've got a customer, as for ghost thingy maybe theyre just passer by and wanna look after you and your car?" " No lah how can ghost be good." The uncle replied in an agressive and fierce manner saying," young lady, I think you've watch too much TV shows, Ghost are not good, they are all evil." "Yes uncle maybe but I believes that a human when we're alive, we'rs good, when we died, we'll be good too, so same for ghost if before they died they're good, after death they remain good." after I finished I looked at rthe mirror again, she was gone, I believes she also feels the same way I do and she understands what I meant and agrees, that is why she left the cab and went off.

    Lately when I got on the cab, the uncle said the same thing to me but this time there is no reflection from the mirror, lucky me...

    I believe some are good some are bad, what they'll become are what they've lived. IF you lived a good man, you'll die a good man, if you lieved evil you'll died evil.

  7. This is a recent encounter, it happens at my current work place... it was a cooling and rainny night I intedned to go off work puntually that day but something came up that I have to rush the Ads that has to be launch in the afternoon the very next day.

    So one of my AE, S she stayed with me to finish up the job, till it was about 2230 or 45 I think, I went to the loo and when I went in the cubicle, i saw this 'lady' beside me following what ever I do, 'she' follows all my action I was shocked but I acted normal and pretend not seeing her and continue.. When I get out of the cubicle and 'she' too... i walked towards the basin and wash my hands, to my amaze, 'she' follows and the worst to be seen is the tap in the other basin got turn on as well. (I was amazed and shocked but I know in my heart I must not show...)

    Deep inside my head I was thinking, OMG, is 'she' going to follow me what ever I do, will 'she' be following me back to the office? Will be follow me home? Seeing them is ok with me just pretend nothing happened nor seen but following is a problem, I never knew what and will 'she' do to me? OMG... it's my first encounter of 'CCG' (Copy Cat Ghost), what am i gonna do to make her go away? Hmm...

    As these thoughts going through my mind while combing my hair, suddenly... I heard a very loud voice...... and upon my vision everything turned white, I try listen harder, and I heard 'A!!! Are you still in the toilet?!! Why so long?!!!' It was S she's calling me from mailes away on the other side of the walk way, making noticed that she is coming, I then turn and look 'she' was gone, I think maybe 'she' feels the same way as i do, 'we' got shocked by her loud voice.. S then came into, 'Hey stay in toilet so long, comb hair for what so late already noone is looking.' 'No mah just wanna be neat, come let's go.' I replied and we walked out, while walking I peep back 'she' was no longer there but I can feel the loneliness embience in the loo.

    'She' must be still holding on te some stff that she couldn't let go and orelse 'she'll' no longer be there ans will be moving on. there's nothing I can do.. but feel sad for her, hope that 'she' can move on soon and have a normal after life..

    I believes if you don't step across the border line, 'they' themselves also can't cross the line...

No comments: